Verify the Online Catalog links to connect your patrons and staff to your local catalog to view the local call number and shelf status for items they are seeking.
• Go to WorldCat Registry > Online Catalog Links to get started.
• The Suggest Links feature will automatically generate URL syntaxes for many vendors and online catalog products. These suggested links appear in the search by ISBN, search by ISSN and search by OCLC Number sections.
• Use the Test button to verify that the suggested links work as expected in your local catalog. You may substitute your own ISBN, ISSN or OCLC number for the suggested ones; this ensures that the item is part of your library’s collection.
• Tutorial: Configure links to your library’s online catalog
• Documentation: Linking from search results to your OPAC